PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE)
Stock of certified N95 respirators, surgical masks, eye gear and gloves – the protective equipment used by health care workers fighting the Coronavirus pandemic — is critically low!
As a global corporation, Anchor Healthcare Xchange joins the world in taking effective and protective measures against the Coronavirus.
We are partnering to share our on-hand inventory with first responders, including health and home care facilities, transportation and essential providers.
TAKING ALL AVAILABLE PRECAUTIONS:
SARS-CoV-2 spreads from person to person via small respiratory droplets. These are generated when a person with the virus exhales, coughs, or sneezes. You can contract the virus if you breathe in these droplets.
Safety is key!
Procedural Masks - Case of 200
- Plastic laminated nose wire
- Procedure (earloop) securement
- Soft binding edge tape
ASTM Level 1 Characteristics
- Bacterial filtration efficiency ≥95%
- Sub-micron particulates filtration efficient at 0.1 micron ≥95%
- Differential pressure, mm H20/cm2 (Breathability) <4.0
- Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood, minimum pressure in mm Hg for pass results 80 mm Hg
- Flame spread Class 1